cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWS Mail objects

AnthonyMullen
Level 4
HI all
I am new to RPA and new to community. I have experience in C# development but I have been given responsibility of RPA using Blue prism.

My first task is to migrate a process from reading mails from an on prem Mail service to a cloud Mail service.

The objects that the current process is using is EWS Mail Object. I have searched for documentation on how to use these objects but I cannot find anything online.

Can anyone help me with this please?

The object takes 4 parameters, username, password, Mail ID and url of web mail address

Thanks in advance for help on this

------------------------------
Anthony Mullen
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @AlhanaStarbreez

Thanks for this. Yes I tried GRAPH API and very good but it is not supported by Blue prism​ so my org wont approve.

On another note I did have issues with MS Outlook but fixed now but could you explaine the "excluesive run mode" you mentioned above? Or point me to articel about this?

Thanks in advance​

Anthony Mullen

Exclusive run mode means that process/VBO can't run at the same time with other process on the same bot. 
Here is video by Dave about it: RUN MODES in Blue Prism

p.s. Blueprism mostly marks all their VBOs as exclusive regardless, whether it is needed or not, so you wont be using it, unless you fix it yourself and know what you are doing. 

Alhana Starbreeze