cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I address Dynamic Resource Management

Dynamic Resource Manager - 1.8.3

Hello,

Is there any documentation about this DX asset that I can use to address the following:

Dynamically allocates resources to meet the SLA and supports allowed/excluded resources and resource groups for each process.
Automatically reallocate resources under network or process execution disruptions.
Automatically detects processes in the "Warning" state. 
Automatically launches and manages processes in sequence with a built-in scheduler function. 
Automatically queue up scheduled processes when there is no available resource or license in the environment.

My organization would benefit from this, specifically allocating resources automatically from queue workload. 

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @FelipeAlbertoAngelesLomeli 

Did you check the user guide? On Documents section there's the user guide that you can look for further info.

Daniel_Sanhueza_2-1714437644326.png

Regards

Daniel Sanhueza
RPA Professional Developer
Deloitte

Hello! Thank you for your reply.

of course I did, unfortunately I wasn’t able to get those requirements into configuration while following instructions. User guide is more into the what it is. 

regard.

ewilson
Staff
Staff

@FelipeAlbertoAngelesLomeli  chapter 5 of the user guide is about using the solution. There's additional context within the VBO/process too. You can also ping @jarodyang , as the submitter of the asset he should be able to answer whatever questions you may have.

Hello, Thank you for your response!

So if I get it correctly, this is how the solution can be used for:

FelipeAlbertoAngelesLomeli_0-1714490328985.png

But where is all about this:

• Dynamically allocates resources to meet the SLA and supports allowed/excluded resources and resource groups for each process.
  • Automatically reallocate resources under network or process execution disruptions.
  • Automatically login/logout resources upon process initiation/completion.
  • Matches processes with corresponding resource login credentials.
  • Manages multiple processes at the same time.

My team is looking for a Tool to address Automatic Allocation of Resources. In Example: If there is workload for Process 1, but not for Process 2. Automatically change to Process 1. Or Just as the first bullet above: dynamically allocate resources to meet Customers SLAs.

Regards.