cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS VBO Excel Release Notes

jdx0751
Level 4

As I was reviewing the latest version of the MS Excel VBO in Digital Exchange (https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/ms-excel-vbo), I saw that some versions mention addressing a specific issue. The issue is formatted like "DS-####". Is it possible for me to look up these issue numbers somewhere, so I can see what the issue was that the latest object version addressed?

I'm specifically curious about DS-2228 and DS-2183, which caused modifications to the Get Worksheet actions. If this information is not publicly available, what is the best way for me to inquire about these issue details?

Thanks!

1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

kray1642
Staff
Staff

Hi jdx0751,

These are internal issue tracking numbers. You may be able to see them if you have a service contract. I can provide you with some details here, so you know what issues were addressed in the updates. 

The "DS-2228" update fixed a bug that occurs when the start/end cell are the same.  

The "DS-2183" update fixed a bug that occurs when input values are a mix of single byte and Unicode characters.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Regards,

Kennadee Griggs

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

kray1642
Staff
Staff

Hi jdx0751,

These are internal issue tracking numbers. You may be able to see them if you have a service contract. I can provide you with some details here, so you know what issues were addressed in the updates. 

The "DS-2228" update fixed a bug that occurs when the start/end cell are the same.  

The "DS-2183" update fixed a bug that occurs when input values are a mix of single byte and Unicode characters.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Regards,

Kennadee Griggs