cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process failing in PROD Run time Resource in unattended mode.

Hi there,

We're using Blue Prism 7.2.2 and facing an issue with our PROD runtime resource on Azure. It's set up with no login agent, so we run bots in unattended mode via the Control Room. Here's the problem:

• First Time the issue came :The runtime resource was reset by IT team as it had some issues after the reset only this issue was coming . Before that unattended mode was also working .
  • Unattended Mode Issue: When we run a process in unattended mode, it terminates unexpectedly.
  • Attended Mode Works: Running the process in attended mode with IT team assistance works just fine.

We don't have direct access to the PROD runtime resource ourselves, and IT can only access it remotely.

Could you please advise on what might be causing the process to terminate in unattended mode?

4 REPLIES 4

expertcr
Staff
Staff

I'm not sure what error you have. Please share the errors when the process fails from the Session Logs so we can better guide you. Or open a new ticket with Blue Prism's Technical support.

Take a look at this KB article on how to provide information to the technical support team:

What information should I provide when reporting issues with Scheduler?

What information should I provide when reporting issues with Login Agent?

Hi , 

When we run the process from Control room to run time resource we are getting the error that BOT is not able to identify the elements . 

ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Click Continue Button - UIA' on page 'Security Check - Text Web' - No element matched the query terms

hello

Normally when this happens it is because the screen is locking on the runtime resource. You can check this by adding an isLocked Flag in our enviornment VBO. 

Please also double check the GPO's to make sure that the screen is not locking for any runtime resources. 

Hi, I can't find this in the VBO . Can you please specify which VBO has this functionality to check screen is locked ?

premgeetha_infosys_0-1721921584706.png