cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandboxes Information In DX

sriharij
Level 3
Ability for development in DX Sandboxes.Where i can find out this information.

------------------------------
srihari j
Application Development Analyst
Accenture
Asia/Kolkata
1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi Srihari,

I'm not sure what you mean by DX Sandboxes. Can you elaborate? There is a feature known as DX Private (previously know as Enterprise DX) which gives you the ability to create private assets. That means those assets will only be visible, on the DX, to people within your company. There's also a new "Teams" feature on the DX Private that will allow to to invite certain people to collaborate on a specific assets. This feature is not limited to people within your company. In other words, you can invite people from other companies to participate in that team too (ex. an implementation partner company).

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi Srihari,

I'm not sure what you mean by DX Sandboxes. Can you elaborate? There is a feature known as DX Private (previously know as Enterprise DX) which gives you the ability to create private assets. That means those assets will only be visible, on the DX, to people within your company. There's also a new "Teams" feature on the DX Private that will allow to to invite certain people to collaborate on a specific assets. This feature is not limited to people within your company. In other words, you can invite people from other companies to participate in that team too (ex. an implementation partner company).

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism