cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Interact for human in loop

NupurSood
Level 5
Hello All 

I am currently in process of conducting POC on Interact and was keen on leveraging the same for an ongoing interaction between the bot and human. The scenario is as follows:
1. The user submits some metadata for reconciliation via Interact userform - am clear on ho to achieve this
2. The bot performs the reconciliation process and generates a file to be shared back with user - can I share files via Interact form back to user?
3. Depending on the summary report, the user can then decide to invoke the bot to upload data in database or not - essentially would  entail sending the form back to user for more info and then more processing if required -  am not too sure on how to open the form back for edit. I do see the "Update config" and "Update status" actions in the Interact VBO and am able to move the form to Draft/History/Archived folder but am not too sure of the approach to be utilized here. 

Any guidance would be great help 

Thanks
Nupur
1 REPLY 1

lookman
Staff
Staff
Hi Nupur.

The Interact class in the LMS has information on updating forms during the process. Did you review that material?

jack