cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saleforce Integration

harishMeda1
Level 3
I am using Salesforce.com - Lightning Platform - Authentication skill for authenticating with credentials.I had created a salesforce token and salesforce grant in credentials. But I am getting the error "Internal : Current user is not permitted to perform this action".

854.png

------------------------------
Thanks in Advance,
Harish Meda
Harish Meda Technical Lead Prokarma Inc.
14 REPLIES 14

Hi Samuel,

Still, I am not able to solve that issue, Above post contains details of my POC.

Thanks in Advance,
Harish Meda
Technical Lead
Prokarma Inc.

Hi Harish,

Are you going through a proxy server by chance? I took a look at the Get Record method within the WebAPI definition. I don't see any extra headers being added, so I'm wondering if perhaps you were traversing a proxy that may have added something to the request?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

You can utilize Utility HTTP object to work with SFDC APIs, we have done that and it is working fine.

Ishan Mahajan
India

Hi Ishan,

Can I get some inputs on integration with Salesforce using utility http object. I am new to blueprism.

Thanks in advance,
Harish Meda.

------Original Message------

You can utilize Utility HTTP object to work with SFDC APIs, we have done that and it is working fine.

Ishan Mahajan
India

853.png You need to setup your HTTP stage in this way, 
The Header collection is a single row collection with one column named as "SOAPAction" and it's value should be "POST"
you need to enter your endpoint URL
and SOAP envelope in body, you can get list of all SOAP envelopes using the WSDL file which you may have.

Ishan Mahajan
India