cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API response in Collection(Out of memory)

daultani
Level 3
Hello,

I am trying to get an api response in collection through (JSON to collection BO).
Now JSON has more than 30k records and collection is failing to store all the data.

can someone help me on this.

additional point- my response is something looking like below screenshot(collection in nested collection)

27737.png

------------------------------
Bhawana Daultani
2 REPLIES 2

ewilson
Staff
Staff
How many records are being stored? Are you getting an exception or some other error indication?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

ErinConnerley
Level 4
May or may not be helpful to you in this situation but... I have found that even in newer versions of BP it does not typically enjoy nested collections when they are nested to the extreme that the default BP JSON to Collection action nests them, eg. JArrays become a collection of rows with each row being a collection and possible further nesting beyond that. Solutions that I typically use are to create custom JSON actions with .NET Code stages to either flatten the JSON structure and pull out a collection from the flattened structure ; create custom JSON actions with .NET code stages to utilize JsonPath and pull exactly what I need out of the JSON directly if I don't need everything ; create custom JSON actions with .NET code stages to pull a collection out of the JSON at a specified depth / JSON path while also flattening the remaining depths.

Erin Connerley
Automation Consultant
Agilify Automation
America/Indiana/Indianapolis