cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing a historical version of an object

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Doe's anybody know if I can access a historical version of an object? I have been into System Manager>Business Objects>Business Object History and have found the object and can see historical version which I can view. But I want to be able to edit that version so I can overwrite the current version.
4 REPLIES 4

SamanthaShaw
Staff
Staff
Hi Tom If you compare two versions of the object, the compare tool allows you to export either side of the compare. Regards Sam

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Hi Sam, I've done the above you advised successfully, however changes were made to the application modeller in version of the object after the historical version I want to export. These changes are still present in the historical version of the object that has been exported and re-imported using the method above. Is there any way of accomplishing this? Appreciate your help. Thanks Tom.

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Hi Sam, I've done the above you advised successfully, however changes were made to the application modeller in version of the object after the historical version I want to export. These changes are still present in the historical version of the object that has been exported and re-imported using the method above. Is there any way of accomplishing this? Appreciate your help. Thanks Tom.

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Apologies ignore the above. I've figured it out now. Thanks