cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Directory

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi All, Production Infrastructure is already configured and bots running from past 3 month. For Blue Prism login we used username and password. Now we planning to integrate active directory with Blue Prism. I could see while configuring Active directory in connection configuration DB is getting erased and with same name new DB is creating. In this case, data like Audit log, Work queue, etc will loss. Is there any other way to configure Active Directory in existing database without losing of any data.
1 REPLY 1

Hi, as far as I can say the answer is no. You need to back up the existing database (to keep the record) or create a new one with Active Directory integration so that you have the other one for historical record (audit, data, etc.). The other option would be to export the content/data of the existing database, create the new one and import data. But I am not sure it is worth the effort. I would go the way of creating new database with MS AD integration. If you need data from both for some reporting purposes then create an export from the old database and group it with the new data (Tableau, etc.).