cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Document to specific group

SaraswathiPalan
Level 3
Hi, 

We tried assigning a document to a batch and thereby assigning to a new specific group we created, but once it is pushed, all the users were able to see that document in Class verification. Is there anything else we need to do in settings?

Thanks,

------------------------------
Saraswathi Palanivelu
Saraswathi Palanivelu Blue Prism Developer India
9 REPLIES 9

SaraswathiPalan
Level 3
Hi All,

We again tried for few PDF and TIFF images, it showed only for specific user but this is not getting added to BluePrism queue. When checked in Reports section in Decipher UI batch history, it showed "Verify performed - ready for Export". Waited for sometime but still it did not show up in queue and did not show up data in BluePrism Process. 

Could you please let us know if the average Turnaround time?

Thanks,

Saraswathi Palanivelu

Hi, Saraswathi,

did you run Blue Prism process 03 - Get Verified Documents - from Blue Prism to get your data out of Decipher.

Regards,​

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

Yes Zdeněk, but there were no queue added in Blueprism after Process 03. 

Saraswathi Palanivelu

Hi, Saraswathi,

when you run Process 03 do you get True in data item Batch Available? That is returned after going through action called Get Next Completed Batch.

Regards,

Zdeněk Kabátek
NEOOPS
Europe/Prague

Hi Zdeněk,

We received Batch Available as False when we had Decipher username and password as Sample group we created. However, when we tried admin as Decipher username & password in Process 03 and 04 (while Sample group was still the Decipher username and password in Process 01 & 02 ), the data extracted successfully. 

So, only admin role can extract the data? we can also give access as admin in "Manage roles" to SampleGroup but Admin cannot be assigned to other groups. Please correct my understanding.

Thanks,

Saraswathi Palanivelu

Hi, Saraswathi,

I tried with another account - generaluser - and it worked properly. When I looked at the account properties I saw that there is an option - Export which may be necessary for getting Next Completed Batch. Not sure what you mean by Sample Group?

Regards,

Zdeněk Kabátek
NEOOPS
Europe/Prague

Hi Zdenek, 

"Sample Group" is the one we created as new using "Add Group" option. We gave all roles (including export) except "Admin" and all Permissions but still it did not work. 

Thanks,

Saraswathi Palanivelu
Blue Prism Developer
India

Hi, Saraswathi,

the thing is that in Data Item in 03 Process you can't assign a group but a user. Try to put some user in your Sample Group and then put this user credentials in Process 03. I tested it and it works fine.

Regards,

Zdeněk Kabátek
NEOOPS
Europe/Prague

Maybe this has been fixed already! One thing i want to add for reference is when Batch Types are restricted to specific users or user groups make sure that general user / general user group is also added as the GeneralUser is the one who is moving the state from one to another on the automated client

Harikrishna Murali
Ignite IPA