Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Abbyy OCR

Hi Team,I am looking to implement abbyy OCR functionality in my environment, Can anybody guide me step by step to achieve this.I have downloaded abbyy flexi capture from ABBYY website through DX and installed .msi file and I got flexicapture.bpreleas...

Resolved! Convert String to Date

Hi,Is there an easier way to convert a string to date format? For example the date string has 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th... 31st. of JunePerhaps converting 18th March 2021 to 18/03/2021?------------------------------Dhenn Mark EspirituRPA Consultan...

Ideas to handle unhandled exceptions

Hi, we often build processes that run macros or interact with Adobe Acrobat. I find that this is where my processes break, once it handed over control to the other application - the macro hangs for some system reason (like RPC server unavailable) and...

Process not running in control room blue prism

Im trying to launch ms edge and im using IE browser-based application for some reason. The process is running in Studio without an error. But when I run it in control room, im having a timeout error in waiting the browser window. Any suggestions? Tha...

How to count Data

Hi Team,I have an employee excel file ,there i have to find out how many days an employee "Present & Absent'.Note; p=present,  A=Absent. for reference please find below data.------------------------------Sai------------------------------

17055.png
Sai by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to count number of presents and absents in Excel

Hi Team,I have an employee excel file ,there i have to find out how many days an employee "Present & Absent'.Note; p=present,  A=Absent. for reference please find below data.------------------------------Sai------------------------------

12085.png
Sai by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sending mail with using multiple bot

I want to send the message I having a process and multiple bot are there ( 10 bot) how to send the mail at the end of the process( I want to answer for both with environment locking and without environment locking concept )---------------------------...

Oracle Connection

Hi all, I want to connect to oracle DB from a client machine, I'm using OLEDB VBO to do this, the error is showing that the"'OraOLEDB.Oracle' provider is not registered on the local machine." I'm stuck in downloading the ODAC, can anyone help, please...

Application handle method

- There are 2 applications,- I want to get data from application 1 and want to store it on application 2- But the data should not get stored on bp server - and the storing of data can be done in single attempt only, if got any failure or changes in d...

Blue Prism Desktop Login

Hi all,I’m testing Blueprism Desktop atm.I followed this document, https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-7-1/en-us/blue-prism-desktop/desktop-install/desktop-install-overview.htm?tocpath=Blue%20Prism%20Desktop%7CInstalling%20Blue%20Prism%20Desktop%7C_____1...

36156.png 36157.png 36158.png

Attach to MS Excel turned on from different app

Hello, I am struggling with correctly attaching to Excel instance that is already running (there is no option for downloading it and opening later).  When I am using the default Excel VBO action - 'attach' it is connecting to empty workbook.  I solve...

Runtime resource connection losts

Hello,What can be the best approach to resolve connection lost to runtime resources?Use of BAT file to reconnect resource PC works fine but I'm more of looking for an automated solution.Windows scheduler can help us here to trigger the BAT file but i...

Unable to access Interact website

Hello team,After logging into the hub with an admin account not able to see the Interact option to access the Interact website.I see only Hub while the guide states we should see the Interact option as well.Any idea how to enable the Interact here so...

4207.png 4208.png