Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issues With Chrome Objects Finding Elements

Hello,We are on Blue Prism 6.9.  We are having issues with our conversion to Chrome for our web apps.  We spy elements in browser mode, test the process and everything works fine.  But once in place, we find that sometimes the object doesn't find the...

Red border in Decipher

Hi,I was searching community and help and either I overlooked it or it is not explained anywhere.What is the exact meaning of the red border around the field in Decipher verification step?If it is documented somewhere I apologize for this question an...

Service Unavailable

I am trying to use the decipher but I am not able to use it. Can someone explain to me why this occurs?------------------------------Lokesh Raj------------------------------

10633.png

Resolved! Capture 3.1 - Template Modifcation

Hello - Is there any way in capture 3.1 version where we can also give our own template( full template or if full template is no possible, template having 1-2 page which will reflect in capture doc's file before the content section).i am asking this ...

4934.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! discovered strange behavior

Hi,a client is using Decipher and discovered following behavior.Assumptionsa) training was finishedb) same documents are being sent again1. a document is pushed to Decipher2. document is pretty quickly OCRed and ready for verification3. load batch in...

Resolved! Scheduler from Process

Hi,Is there anyway we can run a scheduler from a process?Problem Statement:1. Process 1 starts on single bot.2. Midway of process 1 have to start another process 2 on Multibot (through scheduler).3.  process 2 completed4. process 1 completed---------...

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

We have just about our entire PROD environment being affected by the error described in the subject. We are not able to attach to any web applications or applications in general. This was working perfectly fine last week. We have ruled out updates, p...

PDF/A format

We have a robot process which handles PDF files and uploads them to a webapplication.The application owner had asked us if it is possible to upload the PDF's in PDF/A format because the file size is smaller.I've looked at the PDF Toolkit but couldn't...

Login agent

I am trying to log in to server and getting error of time out. Can anyone tell what actual settings needs to be done. Attachment is also there------------------------------shk------------------------------

Login agent in 6.7

Hi All,I am facing an issue while using login agent.Though app server , one server's resources is showing connected, while other showing not connected. I want to use both resources through app server