Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to export import Batch type ( BTD) files

Hi I am getting error while importing BTD files from Prod env to Test envIn details I have below scenario ( Iamge) where  several batch types  exists and pointing to one DFD. I am able to download all 3 batch types and successfully uploaded Batch Typ...

9086.png

Blueprism 6.10.4 / 6.10.1 Data Type Differences?

Can anyone advise if there was a change to the way DateTime is formatted? Since our upgrade from 6.10.1 to 6.10.4 this expression now outputs the data item as text when in the past it output as DateTime. I can't see anything online about this so any ...

36203.png

IBM - Maximo Application and Blue Prism

​​Hello.   I am posting this message for advice in creating automation with Blue Prism that interacts with the IBM - Maximo web application.   The elements can be found using the HTML mode but even though the Write stages appear to enter values in th...

BluePrism 6.10 Chrome extension issue

Hi Team, When I am trying to launch chrome in Blue prism 6.10. it is failing with below exception. could you please suggest how to fix this issue? I am not facing this issue all the time some time blue prism is launching Chrome successfully some time...

About learning language for code stage

I am confused choosing  language between   C#   and   python .I am new to both language and passionate to learn any language what would you suggest me  , for which language I have to go Thanks in advance as always------------------------------pankaj-...

pankaj by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! App dosen't see passwords entered by BP

We have a .NET based app that after a recent update BP can no longer login to.From testing we can see that BP enters the username into the username field and then enters the password into the password field. When the login button is pressed the messa...

MS Edge Extension Issues

Hi All,I'm running various processes in VM's using MS Edge and using Blue Prism v6.10.1. In recovery's i have Close EDGE so the window is closed gently rather than using kill process or terminate.  After this i have a Launch, but the issue i am havin...

issue with Decipher Server

Hi, I have procured decipher license and I have installed all the software required for Decipher. But for configuration of Decipher server we are facing issue (Decipher server is not Running). I have followed the installation guide.  Can You please s...

Blue Prism Interact

Hi Team,I am struggling to find interact infra structure documentation, we  want to suggest Interact over Appian to our clients, so please help me with below, Does interact need seperate DB to be accessed by users or it can be set up on same blue pri...

SQL query to delete old logs

Hello,From some odd reason, old logs in BPASessionLog_NonUnicode from past years are not appearing in blue prism. Right now we can get rid of them, but I wanted to know if I launch the following query, may I have any Issues? I guess not, but just wan...

Working Zoom API (JWT App)

Hi ,We have a requirement to automate ZOOM application through API and wanted to understand is there any existing VBO available to generate JWT token with SH256  algorithm, or any other alternative approach available to use ZOOM API through Blue Pris...

Interact API Unable in Service Accounts

Hey All,I am trying to get Interact Local Setup in my organization's VM.But, when I try to add the Interact API to the Service account, the selection doesn't come as seen in the image attached.My current stage is:-Installed All Self-Signed SSL Certif...

vaiku93 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Interact API Missing in Service Accounts

Hey All,I am trying to get Interact Local Setup in my organization's VM.But, when I try to add the Interact API to the Service account, the selection doesn't come as seen in the image attached.My current stage is:-Installed All Self-Signed SSL Certif...

vaiku93 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes