cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error loading statistics. Please check the database connection string.

GloriaRincon
Level 2
Hello,

When I access Decipher IDP and when I enter the Reports section, I can not see anything and a message appears that says:

"Error loading statistics. Please check the database connection string."

I have been following the practices listed at https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/Installation-Platform/Configuration/Connections/1499878042/-DECIPHER-How-do-I-fix- error-Error-loading-statistics-Please-check-the-database-connection-string-when-opening-the-Decipher-web-client-interface.htm but I have all the configuration as indicated in the guide and if I add a new connection for the reporting database (I thought this was the problem) it does not work.

When I did the installation I indicated that I wanted the Reporting database separate, from SQL Management I see both databases. I don't know what could be going on.

Also, when I send batches I get a load spike on the RabbitMQ graph but they are not stored in any RabbitMQ queues and I cannot pick them up with Blue Prism. However, from Blue Prism I upload info to Decipher without problems.

Maybe they are related.

------------------------------
Gloria Rincón Gómez
1 REPLY 1

AlexOliveira
Staff
Staff
Hi Gloria, 

Can you confirm if you installed it using SQL Authentication or Windows Authentication?

Alex Oliveira