cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit reporting

Nannevan_der_W1
Level 3
Hi community,

As our RPA function is maturing we are now also being editted. A security measure we want to implement is an automated periodic report that gives insights into what processes have been adjusted and by who. Has any of you implemented something like that and can share ideas/methods on how to realise this? Maybe BluePrism has something like this in place of which I am not aware.

Any thoughts are welcome, thanks!

Best,
Nanne

------------------------------
Nanne van der Wal
2 REPLIES 2

PabloSarabia
Level 11
Hello!

In the "System" tab, go down and Find "Audt", then "Audit logs". Here you have all the information you may need sorted by date.

I don't know if exist any way to export this periodic as a report, but here you have a simple query for Blue Prism Database

SELECT eventdatetime
, USERS.username
, sNarrative
, comments
FROM BPAAuditEvents AUDIT WITH (NOLOCK)
LEFT JOIN BPAUser USERS WITH (NOLOCK) ON AUDIT.gSrcUserID = USERS.userid
ORDER BY eventdatetime

When someone modifies any process or object, you can read in the "sNarrative" column something like this:
The user 'XXXX@XXXXX' modified the process 'YYYYYY'

Hope this help you!

Bye 🙂

Pablo Sarabia
Programmer
Altamira AM

Hi Pablo,

Great suggestion!! Thanks a lot, we will build a small robot around it that will create a report based on that data. Additionally to get a bit more focused results I filtered it on a specific month, and rows that say something about modified processes & objects.

Tanks a lot. Enjoy the rest of your day,
Nanne

SELECT eventdatetime
, USERS.username
, sNarrative
, comments
FROM BPAAuditEvents AUDIT WITH (NOLOCK)
LEFT JOIN BPAUser USERS WITH (NOLOCK) ON AUDIT.gSrcUserID = USERS.userid
WHERE (eventdatetime BETWEEN '2021-03-01 00:00:00.000' AND '2021-03-30 23:59:59.998') AND sNarrative LIKE '%modified the process%' OR sNarrative LIKE '%modified the object%'
ORDER BY eventdatetime

Nanne van der Wal