cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutomateC Import Process Issue

ChrisBrook
Level 4
Hi,

I'm currently building a tool which will automate the release management process with some additional bits involving GitHub.

As part of this I'm trying to import a single process file via the AutomateC command line - however hitting a constant error.

I'm currently importing into a local instance of BP without SSO enabled and this is the command line I'm passing:
"C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\AutomateC.exe" /dbconname "BP_6_10_2_LOCAL" /user admin password /import "C:\Temp\ProcessName.xml" /overwrite​

The error I'm then getting is 'Error: No matching files found' - even though there is the exact file referenced in the command line in the exact location mentioned in the command line and it's a valid file I can open.

Any suggestions?

Regards
Chris

11 REPLIES 11

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@Chris Brook,

I was able to import the file into my BP v6.10.2 w/o issue. I've attached the file as I imported it. Can you try importing this one? I'd also suggest you might want to try restarting your system. 

Cheers,
Eric​

ChrisBrook
Level 4
Hi @ewilson,

Thanks for your help with this - I've been able to resolve the issue now.
Not 100% sure on what the problem was - but it did seem that walking away from it for a couple days and coming back I managed to get it all working!

Regards
Chris​​