Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Control room API URL for Learning edition

sarmanickam
Level 3

Hi All,

Good day!

Kindly help on the below requirements.

Currently, I am working on the Blue Prism which needs to access and manage the functionality of control room(start processes, manage work queues, monitor the status of processes through API. To call the Control room API from swagger or Curl or Postman – the list of inputs are required , Control room API URL ,Server name, Port, Username & Password. Please let me know the information to call the control room API.

POST /api/login/

Host: <BluePrism_Server>:<Port>

Content-Type: application/json

{

"username": "your_username",

"password": "your_password"

}

Note : Using the Learning Edition of Blue Prism & V7.2.1

------------------------------
saranya manickam
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff

Hi Saranya,

You will need Blue Prism Hub component installed first before you can add on the Blue Prism API component to enable RESTful API.

I would suggest you acquire Blue Prism Enterprise Edition before attempting the above. Blue Prism Learning Edition is not going to work due to lack of Blue Prism App Server component. 

Hope this helps.

Bruce Liu
Senior Product Consultant, Professional Services
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff

Hi Saranya,

You will need Blue Prism Hub component installed first before you can add on the Blue Prism API component to enable RESTful API.

I would suggest you acquire Blue Prism Enterprise Edition before attempting the above. Blue Prism Learning Edition is not going to work due to lack of Blue Prism App Server component. 

Hope this helps.

Bruce Liu
Senior Product Consultant, Professional Services
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney