cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Scheduler service not working

SandipWakchaure
Level 3
My Scheduler does not run the process. (its not related to UTC time). I did some research and come to following analysis. 1. I am getting Scheduler error when trying to start BPServer serice from C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate 2. I am also getting an error when trying to run Blueprism Server service from "Services" Attached are both screenshot. Did anyone experience the same issue?  
5 REPLIES 5

AmiBarrett
Level 12
The document you've attached shows the dialog, which is helpful, but the server log that's also in there doesn't show anything. Can you go through Event Viewer in Windows to try and see if there's additional info there? Typically when there's a service error message like that, it gets logged there. Make sure to also check the application-specific logs in there.

HuYue
Level 2
I have the same problem.I opened Event Viewer show below message, Service cannot be started. BluePrism.BPCoreLib.InvalidValueException: Server configuration 'Default' is not defined    at BPServer.ServerService.DoStart(String[] args)    at BPServer.ServerService.OnStart(String[] args)    at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state) how to solve it?   Thanks

AmiBarrett
Level 12
You have to login to the client UI from your server machine and configure the server connection there before the server service can function properly. It's a little unintuitive if you only want the server to run on that system, but it's how they set the config.

HuYue
Level 2
Event Viewer shows below message:   Service cannot be started. BluePrism.BPCoreLib.InvalidStateException: Connection not valid: A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.)    at BPServer.clsBPServer.Start(ServerConfig cfg)    at BPServer.ServerService.DoStart(String[] args)    at BPServer.ServerService.OnStart(String[] args)    at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state)

AmiBarrett
Level 12
How did you configure the connection on that machine?