cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Scheduler

ValentinoDi_Pao
Level 2

Hi guys,

I'm having problems scheduling my process. If I drag and drop in Controll Room, I got no problems. But if I create a Schedule, and i Try to "Run Now" the process, it doesn't work. Can i have some help?

Thanks!

------------------------------
Valentino Di Paolo
2 REPLIES 2

neiljor
Level 2

Did this ever work? We had an issue where it just stopped working and we were seeing the message "Scheduler - Timed out waiting for valid connection" in the logs. Using this article helped.. Scheduler - Timed out waiting for valid connection | Blue Prism Product I retired the bot in Control Room then manually restarted it. Once it had started again I unretired it and it worked fine after that. If it has never worked then I believe you need to start the automate.exe process on the bot with some command line switches that I can't remember at present.

Neil Jordan

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Valentino,

We'd need some more information about the problem scenario where drag and drop of a Process works, but 'Run Now' within a Schedule does not work. What is the error message seen, and what is the state of the Resource when this issue occurs? 

We have several troubleshooting articles in our Knowledge Base about the Scheduler which cover most commonly-encountered scenarios, but if after going through them you're still facing the issue, I'd recommend opening a ticket with us in Product Support so we could investigate further.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX