cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism bot data display on Tableau

Shruti_AnilNark
Level 4
Hello, Has anyone worked on leveraging graphs and data from Blue Prism and created Tableau dashboards from them? I would like to have a start point and a small chat regarding this. Do let me know if anyone has done this. Thanks, Shruti  
8 REPLIES 8

FrankJelstrup2
Level 2
I'm not sure if this is what you are searching for... We have done it by setting up our own database where we make our robots write data into. Then visualize the data from our database with Tableau and Alterix.   Best regards Frank Jelstrup

MandarJadhav
Level 4
There is an option available to expose BP dashboard via log analyzer. since you want to work with tableau then you can directly connect it to BP database and create your custom dashboard it pretty simple. 

Shruti_AnilNark
Level 4
Hi Mandar, When I went to the Dashboard and right clicked on one of the global dashboards that we have, following are the options: Create Personal Dashboard Create Global Dashboard Create Published Dashboard Edit Set as My Home Page Copy a Personal Dashboard and so on What do you mean by ""expose BP dashboard via log analyzer. since you want to work with tableau then you can directly connect it to BP database ""   Thanks, Shruti    

EstebanCarrasco
Level 4
I think it's a good idea to use alteryx, since native blueprism dashboards are not so friendly.

Shruti_AnilNark
Level 4
Do you mean to say that Alteryx would work better than Tableau for Blue Prism? 

PriyaSunderraj1
Level 2
@shru0529   I also want to know how can you integrate Tableau with Blue Prism. and where can we see Log Analyzer.Is it a separate tool or a part in Blue Prism.. Please reply.  

Shruti_AnilNark
Level 4
Hi Priya,   I was able to connect to the back-end database tables of Blue Prism. Just go to Tableau and use connect as a server connection and then put in the username and password for the database user you have.   Thanks, Shruti

SivakrishnaVadl
Level 3
Hi Team,   Thank you for your response.     I was able to connect to the back-end database tables of Blue Prism.   Thank you. Sivakrishna Vadlamudi