cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BluePrism All Versions Information

SrinivasaraoVo3
Level 4
Hi I have been checking for BluePrism versions' information but not able to get it.Please provide the information about all versions along with release date and features list.
9 REPLIES 9

PravinBenjamin
Level 3

SrinivasaraoVo3
Level 4
i did not find any information in this link.Could you please provide some information.

PravinBenjamin
Level 3
it should be there there is release notes features everything is that on page do you see an empty list or list of blue prism blue prism version and their release notes etc

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
By default portal accounts can't access the Releases section, 'super user' permission is only granted to the team leads in an organisation. However you should be able to see the Product Documentation section where you'll find a Feature Summary for v4, 5 and 6.

How to get Super User permission.It is not showing in the product documentation product list.I can see information about versions 4,5 & 6 .I want to know information about all the versions from the begining. If anybody has information please forward it to srinu116siva@gmail.com.Thanks in advance.

I can see Empty list in release notes .Please provide the information if you have.Thanks in advance.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Now I'm suspicious. hy do you 'want to know information about all the versions from the beginning'? And why do you want to use a personal email an not you corporate account?

If it is your doubt my corporate email id is : srinivasarao_vollu@infosys.com. And why I want to know the information about all the versions from the beginning is one of customer asked me about this.Is there anything wrong in knowing things about the tool which we are working on? Please do not thing in any other way.I want to know what are the versions in Blue Prism and when they were released just like .Net Framework versions. Please send me the details.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I suggest you contact the Infosys RPA lead who should have the necessary permissions - they will have received an email from the support team in order to download a release. But I also think you can find the information you need in the Product Overview, Feature Summary and Infrastructure Overview documents. This will be easier than trawling through the very many Release Notes.