cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BluePrism connectivity to SIEM

MichaelaPolanov
Level 2
Hi all, 

I would like to ask if it is possible to connect Blue Prism to SIEM(Security Information and Event Management). Does anyone have an experience with that? Is there any documentation? 

Thank you in advance. 

BR,
Michaela
2 REPLIES 2

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @MichaelaPolanov,

In general, I'd say the answer is yes it is possible. There's an existing integration with Splunk available on the Digital Exchange. So I guess it depends on which particular SIEM solution you're using? Probably the easiest way to connect a SIEM solution to Blue Prism would be through our Data Gateway interface. With that you can essentially export various bits of information from Blue Prism to different types of endpoints. Alternatively, if your SIEM platform can interrogate SQL Server you might even go directly to the BP database. I'd suggest engaging with BP Support, Professional Services, or a Blue Prism Partner to discuss details and any possible gotchas.

Cheers,
Eric​

EVIPUTI
MVP
Yes as Eric said there is a integration with splunk on DX , you can find more info at https://www.blueprism.com/resources/blog/splunk-brings-real-time-data-access-and-analysis-to-blue-prisms-connected-rpa-offering/.
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------