cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BluePrism is not identify the element - "Unable to Match any active accessibility elements to supplied query item"

RiteshHanda
Level 3
Hi All, I am spying an element which has a default value(Today's date-1) e.g. today this field will display yesterday(29 May) and tomorrow(31-May) it will be displayed today's date(30th may). Now I make a value field dynamic(Match type ) and for changing the day value using expression ToNumber(Left(Today(), 2))-1 which is working fine if I do the spy today and make it dynamic and then expression. But the next day when I try the same it is failing with the same element and through error "Unable to Match any active accessibility elements to supplied query item"   Please find the attached screenshot and suggest if there is a way to get the element ??? I also tried with today and yesterday spy element check but apart from dynamic nothing is changed hence no possibility for changing the position of field or anything else.   Thanks Ritesh Handa
1 REPLY 1

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Ritesh - maybe double check that the result of the expression really matches the attribute of the element. The expression looks fine, but perhaps the actual attribute value today is different, for example maybe there is a whitespace character "31 " ? Or maybe change the matchtype in the stage to wildcard and provide the expression *31*Â