cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism Analytics Multi Input Parameter

Hello,

How can I pass multiple inputs in same parameter in BP Data Source, in Analytics tab.
Like I want data from X and Y queue while i have total X,Y,Z queue. If i do not put any name then it will return all X,Y,Z queue results. But what if i want to pass only X and Y queue name as input parameter??

Any Idea.

Thanks

------------------------------
Tejaskumar Darji
1 REPLY 1

It's possible, but probably not via the GUI. The data sources for the dashboard tiles are SQL stored procedures. I think the built-in stored procedures using @BPQueueName will only accept a single value. So, a tile will show data from either a single work queue or all queues if left blank.

You could create a custom stored procedure, using the prefix DS when naming it to make it available to the dashboard tiles. Maybe try using Work Queue Groups as a parameter to simplify this? Some guidance is here: https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-9/en-us/dataSources.htm?tocpath=Interface%7CAnalytics%7CData%20sources%7C_____0

For more flexibility, look into using Data Gateways to push data to a wide variety of external systems for monitoring, reporting, and analytics.

Patrick Aucoin
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism