cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Object Properties - Code Options - how to set default External References and Namespace Import

AdamBelica
Level 2
Hi, Is there any option to set default Code Options in Business Object Properties? For the moment when I create a new Business Object by default I have External References and Namespace Imports set as in the attachment.  I know that I need couple of more references and imports to successfully run SAP Scripting - can I set up a default Namespace Imports and External References so they are included each time I create a VBO? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
Create template VBO with all the imports you need, then ""save as"" when you need new one?

AdamBelica
Level 2
That sounds to me as easiest - and possibly the best - solution. But I still wonder is there any way to set up default code options if not it would be nice to see in next updates of BP.  

BastiaanBezemer
Level 5
The solution of aikudino is good indeed. another work around is to use late binding. maybe not the best practice, but then you don’t have to bother about references, e.g. : dim OBJ_SapGuiAuto as Object = Microsoft.VisualBasic.GetObject(“SAPGUI”) (And if ‘GetObject’ throws an error, try ‘CreateObject’ instead)