cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button Click Process works Inconsistently

GeJiang
Level 3
Hi everyone, I am facing a problem with Blue Prism. Anyone has the same problem and know how to fix it?  The problem I am facing: I used Accessibility mode to spy a button in an application. Then I build process to click the button. It works perfectly in the object studio. But in the process studio, it only works for around 65% of times when I loop this process for 30 times. I have no idea why the performance of the button is so inconsistently. It works for some cases but not working for others... Anyone could help me? Thanks a lot in advance! Ge
5 REPLIES 5

AgustinSilberst
Level 2
Did you try unmatching atributes that you dont need? I recomend you to match: match index,visible, screen visible, enabled and class name; and the rest of the atributes unmatch.  

GeJiang
Level 3
Hi Agustin, Thanks so much for your suggestions. I tried but still does not work :'( Is there any other possible solutions? Thanks a lot. Ge

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Sounds like there is a problem in your logic controlling the synchronisation between BP and the app - check your wait stages and that things aren't running too fast.

GeJiang
Level 3
Hi John. I also thought about that so I build some recovery stage to wait. But it is still not working. Ge

Hi Ge,

Have you tried using send key option rather than write stage, to send the value to the window? If you have not used send key option, it may be worth to try on the option. A suggestion is to spy the Window and file name in Win32 or AA. Activate window using the Window element in a navigate stage and do arbitrary wait, set the time out to be 0.5 s to ensure Window is fully activated. You can then use Global Send Keys, final step is to pass the value to the file name & press Save button.

Second suggestion is to you to spy the button using the Browser spy mode if it is javascript code behind the scene.  Insert JS functions and invoke those JS functions from within a Navigate stage.  Then wrap your "button click" into a JS function, Insert it and then Invoke it.
http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/1140187692

Hope this is helpful to solve your problem.

Thanks,
In Joe

------------------------------
In Joe Khor
Sr. Product Consultant
Blue Prism
------------------------------
In Joe Khor Sr. Product Consultant Blue Prism