cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not see any data into Blue Prism Dashboard

Akhlesh_KumarJi
Level 4
Hi, I am not getting any data into Blue Prism out of the box Tiles. I have tried selecting different Work queues (also leaving blank) and other settings but not getting any data at all. I can see "Queue Volumes Now" but cannot see anything in: - Average Handling Time - Daily Productivity - Average Retries - Exceptions I have tried this into multiple Blue prism versions 4, 5, 6. I created some custom tiles to test the same and I can see the data. But Blue Prism out of the box tiles are not giving any data. Please help if anyone has configured the tiles and got the data. Thanks.
11 REPLIES 11

Did you turn on MI Reporting in System tab/Reporting? You need to tick the check box Collect Utilisation and productivity statistics. Then you need to let it run once to fill the aggregate tables and after that you will get the data in your tiles.

Akhlesh_KumarJi
Level 4
Hi, Thanks for reply. I have ticked check box Collect Utilisation and productivity statistics. Attached is the screenshot. Still I see no data in Average Handling Time tile. I have checked the BP tables - [BPMIProductivityDaily] [BPMIProductivityMonthly] [BPMIUtilisationDaily] [BPMIUtilisationMonthly] All the above four tables are empty. Hence no data appearing in Average Handling Time Tile. Any help! Thanks.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Ticking the checkbox only enables future MI to be collected, it does not retrieve historical MI. I know. https://portal.blueprism.com/community/enhancement-request

Akhlesh_KumarJi
Level 4
I can see data in tiles now. Thank you. Just wanted to understand more In reply to Did you turn on MI Reporting in System tab/Reporting? Where does this facility should be enabled? 1. App server 2. Interactive Client/Runtime Resource Thanks.

Hello,

I am facing same problem. Mi Reporting button is already checked in my blueprism but still i cant see any data populating in visual graphs.

How did it showed to you, can you help? Blue Prism out of the box tiles are not giving any data to me as well.

------------------------------
Tejaskumar Darji

Hello,

I am facing same problem. Mi Reporting button is already checked in my blueprism but still i cant see any data populating in visual graphs.

Can you help?

Tejaskumar Darji

Hi Tejaskumar - the checkbox is only a switch to enable data harvesting from processes that will run in the future. The tiles are supplied with data by stored procedures that query the MI tables. By default these tables are empty, until the switch is enabled and then processes are run. If the graphs are empty it means that there is no data for the time frame specified in the tile configuration.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Yes but I am having data in queue,I have made sure data is there, i checked database table as well and data is present.

I have some completed items in 3 queues and Avg Handling Time tile is coming blank.
I have some items which are retried still Avg Retries tile is coming blank and so on with other tiles.

Below is summary of which tiles are showing which are not : 

Following all charts are coming blank ---> Daily Productivity, Daily Utilisation Summary, Exceptions, FTE Comparison, Hours Spent Working Queues, Pending Queue Volumes, Process Utilisation Yesterday, Resource Utilisation Yesterday

Only this charts are visible ---> Largest Database Tables, License Information, Queue Volumes Now, Total Automations, Workforce Availability

I tried passing Input parameter of various types and also tried leaving it blank because it already takes default values, still no luck.

Need Help.

Tejaskumar Darji

I'm having exactly the same issue as Tejaskumar  if someone can help, will be appreciated

Felix De la Rosa