cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chorus BPM 21.2.1.3

DebRatte
Level 3
Question:  Has Chorus BPM 21.2.1.3 developed a way within the AWD application to be able to pull comments into a report?

------------------------------
Deb Ratte
5 REPLIES 5

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@Brian_Hesse?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Brian_Hesse
Staff
Staff
Hi Deb,

Chorus has yet to implement a way to pull comments into a report.  That would make a great enhancement idea on the Ideation site! Share an Idea - Blue Prism Community Site

Additionally, I'd recommend you posting your questions on the Chorus community rather than the RPA community.  It will be easier for us to see them as they come in.

Brian Hesse
Product Management
SS&C Technologies
Kansas City MO

Unfortunately, I cannot find a community that is titled Chorus Community

My options are:

Blue Prism Products

Best Practice & Strategy

Local Language

Community Chat

Executive Insight Center

I don't even know how I got to an RPA community because I don't see anything that says RPA community.

I've watched the video, but honestly, this site is very overwhelming to navigate through.

Hi Deb,
You can access the Chorus specific community by going to "Communities" at the top of this page,  and select "All Communities".  Once you get to all communities, you will see Chorus in the middle column between Capture and Decipher.  Select "Join".  Once you do that go  back up to "Communities" and select "My Communities" and you will see Chorus there.  That way going forward you only need to select "My Communities" to easily get to the Chorus community.

If you have any other questions or still need some assistance, feel free to email me at brian.hesse@sscinc.com.

Brian Hesse
Product Management
SS&C Technologies
Kansas City MO

Thank you, I think I am there.