cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chorus DB APIs

WilliamKirby
Level 2

Does SS&C Blue Prism Chorus expose APIs for accessing, updating the local Chorus database (e.g. another application would like to retrieve a case history, interaction history, etc.).  If so, are they REST APIs?

3 REPLIES 3

findern
Staff
Staff

Hello William. Yes, SS&C Blue Prism Chorus has a set of RESTful APIs for viewing and updating data through integration. You can access the documentation for these APIs through the Chorus Customer Center here: https://ssctech.ssnc.cloud/choruscustomercenter?id=kb_view. If you do not already have a Customer Center profile, you will need to create one. After navigating to the site, click on Knowledge Center > API and Custom Code > Chorus > then select the link for the Chorus version you are currently running. 

WilliamKirby
Level 2

I was not able to access the link because I don't have a proper login and I am not a Chorus customer.  So just to validate, there seems to be available APIs between Chorus and the BP RPA solution, and for Chorus workflows to connect to external sources.  What I haven't found are APIs that allow one to interact with a local Chorus database from another application for things like creating a workflow/process, retrieving workflow data, or inquiring on workflow status from another application.  Do the referenced APIs below allow for this?

findern
Staff
Staff

Yes, the API referenced in the Chorus Customer Center site open up those BPM actions for calling from another application.