cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ClickOnce Application Integration

MichaelNiemeyer
Level 3
​I'm trying to integrate with an application built using ClickOnce.  I'm experiencing weird scenarios where a UIA datagrid is not loading after login when the bot clicks the 'login' button, but loads if I click the button. I've tried having the bot use global mouse clicks for UIA and AA to select the login button, used surface automation to click the button, tried global send keys to 'tab twice to get on the login button, then click enter.'

Every time, the datagrid fails to load in UIA, yet is still visible and operates the same manner when I click through as a human. The bot attaching to the Any suggestions to get past this login issue?

------------------------------
Michael Niemeyer
Solution Designer
The Boeing Company
America/Chicago
1 REPLY 1

Hi Michael,
I am not aware of ClickOnce, If already tried doing exactly same as we do. I would suggest to try GSK. If you are writing creds try clicking on username field and do GSK if this does not work click on field do Delete and BACKSPACE and then enter credentials. Also try to troubleshoot which field is causing the issue by manually entering one of the fields and other with BP.

Rajesh kumar Muthineni
RPA Developer
Highmark Health
America/Chicago