Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Send Key Events multiple times not working

Hi All ,  I am using Global send keys events  to send Down arrow keys to application. It works when I use {DOWN}/{Down}, but I want to send keys multiple times. As per the documents https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/guide-send-keys-and-send-k...

.NET Framework runtime settings

Hello Is there a way to set up runtime settings for .Net Framework for objects in Blue Prism ? Something that you can do in app.config for example in Visual Studio or other IDEs. Specifically I would like to set up this variable: https...

Outlook VBO - multiples profiles

Hello RPA Colleagues, I have faced the problem with VBO Outlook while trying to use different Outlook profiles. This topic was mentioned in this forum however the explanation is written for very adanced RPA users . Can someone from BluePrism explai...

How to take screenshot for parallel execution

Hi There,   I have to take screenshot of each processes during parallel execution so please let me know whether we have option in Blueprism 6.0.  If so, how to do it? Thanks for your help. Regards, D Karthik

SQL Server VBO

Hi All, I have a requirement to perform a join query on two excels and get the data in a collection. How can i make a connection to the excel sheets using Data-SQL Server VBO?Also, is there any particular syntax for writing query in SQL server VBO?...

Navigate stage stucks due to Javascript Confirm box

Scenario I have a  dropdown box on the web page. Dropdown has javascript based OnChange event.  Once I change value of dropdown, confirm popup appears. please refer attached image. What I did so far I have created separate object to handle IE confi...

More than 1 min delay in java based app automation

Hi all, I am facing an issue in java based application automation. I am able to spy the elements but it is taking at least 1 min to highlight the element. And also taking at least 1 min to identify the control to do the processing for each stage whe...

Spying issue/Application Issue

Hi All, I had a scenario like in People's finder portal, while I am giving First Name &Last Name , then pressing search manually. Then I am able to find the search result. But when I am doing the same steps by using Bot, It is able to write the dat...

Last date of the month

Hello,    How to get last day of the month, for example the given date is 16.08.2019 and i would like to get 31.08.2019 in return. Any ideas and suggestions appreciated.   BR Zahib 

Memory Issues Using Chrome

I have developed my first process using Chrome. On the latest run  9:52am Blueprism memory is at 300MB 10:22am Blueprism memory is at 1.2GB and eventually crashes because it no longer can properly interact with the application.   Any ideas what ...

Users not able to login

Hi everyone, we have an installation running for quiet a long time and we now wanted to add some auditors to the system. So we created a new AD group and put them in - we also created a new User-Rights-Set in Blueprism and assigned the AD group to i...

How to right click an IE HTML spied element

The only way I'm able to spy the element I need is using the IE HTML spy mode. Using this mode, I am unable to right click this element using the usual Global Mouse Click Centre. My only Navigate action options are Click Centre, Double Click Centre, ...

Moving files to a shared folder three times a day

Hello  As part of the process I'm working on, the stakeholder wants an excel report that is being generated by BP to be uploaded three times a day, i.e. 8AM, 12PM and 3PM. My initial thought was to get the time and set a window, if this action is t...