Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collection to CSV - Custom Delimiters

Hi All, I am looking at ways to write a collection to a csv file using custome delimters (changes for different processes, to upload to different systems). There is a standard object - Utility - Strings (Get collection as CSV) but this defaults usi...

Password gets reflected into Text data item

Hi team, I found one bizarre result with the attached flow. I had defined the encryption scheme and Credentials in System manager. Using calculation stage I am able to convert the encrypted password into the Text data item. This is something I am co...

Populating collection data

I'm curious if anyone has an easy/sharable solution that streamlines creating a collection data WITH Initial Values that are based on [insert data reference]. Whether it be an excel spreadsheet or a collection populated in debug mode.  The interest i...

Application Launch Issues

Hi All, I'm getting below error while launching application in production ERROR: Internal : The Business Object SECUFEX_Secure File Exchange does not support the action 'Launch - 930' This Page action 'Launch - 930 ' is running in Development serv...

Chrome - process failing...sometimes?

Hey guys, When spying elements in chrome, it seems that sometimes the elements will be picked up and work as intended, and other times it's like browser mode is completely disabled. Nothing is possible to be spied when using Application Modeller, re...

"Run Now" not working for specific users

Hello,   Just wanted to ask and check, is the "Run Now" functionality in the scheduler tied to specific roles or setting? We are encountering an issue where some of my colleagues cannot trigger the processes via this function but I am able to. We h...

Issue while spying element of java application

Hi all, I am trying to automate java application and for that I have installed jdk(jdk-8u171-windows-x64) on server.   Issue: When I am trying to spy the element then €œAppMan has stopped working€ popup is coming and when I am closing the popup ...