cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Queue - Last Update Date

BrentonWestwood
Level 5

I think that a Status update to a Queue work item should update the "Last Updated" date if not any update such as a Tag update.  I have work queues that I use to process items through a number of status changes and really would like to be able to look at the work queue in the Control Room area and see when the queue items were last worked/updated as opposed to only a change per State (Pending, Exception, Completed, etc.).    I need to watch to see if the "Locked" state temporarily updates the "Last Updated" date or not.    Yet, I know that if an item is locked and then unlocked, the "Last Updated" date stays the same as the "Created" date (as if the queue item was created and never touched).   The queue table has a "Completed" and "Exception" date and so what is use of the "Last Updated" date if it does not change per update to the queue item??

I welcome opinions and thoughts.   I suppose what I am saying has been posted as an enhancement request but we cannot search the list of enhancement requests, can we?

Thanks

------------------------------
Brenton Westwood
Systems Analyst
Southern Company
------------------------------
0 REPLIES 0