Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Handling of "File In Use" Message in Word

Hello Blue Prism Community I have one Process Automation, which have to open an Word Document to gather information from the Word Document. Unfortunately, some of the business users forgot to close their Documents after they provide the documents to...

Getting exception while spying in 6.4

Hi All, First time I am using 6.4 in my machine I am getting below exception while spying Adobe Acrobat Reader window: System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model    at BluePrism.AMI.clsAMI.Spy(clsElementTypeInfo& eleme...

When to Detach

Read that BP will automatically detach if I terminate an application, what if the application is still running? Is it advisable to detach from an application once we are done with it? To put into context, I have a BO which attaches to an Internet ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zip/Unzip files

Hi everyone! I need to zip a group of files in a .zip, this zip has to be encrypted with a password. Also i want to unzip a .zip file into a directory. I want to create that object, and tried to many times, but didnt work. I've looking for this in ...

Resouce PC connection lost

Hi, I have recently discovered a issue with my Blue Prism run time resources. I have Blue Prism application server installed on machine A. Blue Prism Database installed on machine B. Blue Prism run time resource and login agent on machine C,D, E. E...

EricLiu by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Text file manipulations

Is there a way to find the count of repeated words in a text file at a specific position . Like I want to find the count of 12345678 at pos 1-8 in the below text file . 12345678546 12345678965 12345678485 12345678987

Infinite loop

Exists any way to detect an infite loop from control room and in that case stop the process automatically?

Logging Level

Hello at all, we discovered a problem, using the "Logging Level..."-option in our branch. For us, the function to overwrite the logging level via "Ressources - Management" is not working. We tried to set the different types of logging level to diffe...

Changing resource PC user via Login Agent?

Hi all, We are able to use the login agent service and provided object to ensure our runtime resources are always logged in. I am trying to build a process that can change which user the resource PC is running as, by logging out, then logging back...

Automation of application built using VB 6

Hi , Can anyone please help us in confirming if Blueprism supports Automation of applications built using Visual Basic ?  My understanding is Yes it is possible since its a windows forms application it can be automated via Blue prism. Is there any ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes