Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing resource PC user via Login Agent?

Hi all, We are able to use the login agent service and provided object to ensure our runtime resources are always logged in. I am trying to build a process that can change which user the resource PC is running as, by logging out, then logging back...

Automation of application built using VB 6

Hi , Can anyone please help us in confirming if Blueprism supports Automation of applications built using Visual Basic ?  My understanding is Yes it is possible since its a windows forms application it can be automated via Blue prism. Is there any ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling issue in Blue Prism 6.2

Hi, I am facing issue with scheduler in Blue Prism 6.2 version. My process must be executed daily 8pm to 8am.I have created a schedule.Scheduler is starting at that time but process is not running.It is showing the below error sometimes "Task: New...

External Licences

hi! Background: (EDIT: BP Version 6.2.1.4272 / .Net Framework 4.7) We are integrating an external (Aspose) DLLs for one of our projects. These libraries (once available in Blue Prism Limited folder and referenced within object) work fine, albeit a...

Unable to Re-Spy SAP elements all of sudden

Hi Team,  We were working on automating processes in SAP for the past one year and all of sudden since the past three days, none of the existing elements are getting highlighted (win 32 mode only, sap mode is working fine).  "Error - Highlighti...

Mainframe Global Send Key Problem

Hi guys, I am working on a process that involves mainframe. I am using Micro Focus Reflection 9.X and earlier (COM API). I run into a problem that he global send key will not work once I loose focus on the terminal window. For example, I click on m...

EricLiu by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Training OrderSystem on portal?

I received the Training OrderSystem.exe for foundation training a few years ago, but now I'm helping other people get set up with training. Is there somewhere to locate this application on the BP portal? I tried searching without much luck. I'd like ...

WesGrey by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Version control

Hi Team, Is there any way to have version control in Blue prism to toggle between the older and newer version. Apart from saving release file externally.        

UIA Datagrid - Element Number

I'm working with a locally installed software that is giving me difficulty in spying a table. I'm attempting to use the navigate action to 'Write Cell Text.' I understand the inputs for cell text, column number, and row number, but do not know what e...