Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Populating Work Queue through API

Hello, Has anyone had any experience of exploring the use of APIs to populate the Blueprism Work queue? Im curious to understand the pros and cons of using that as an approach to load queues.   Thanks

Google Map API

Hi I am trying to build a process which would save the maps of the addresses, using Google Static Map API. I managed to implement API in BP using in-built Web API Services, but I have no idea how to convert Response Content to the image.  Attached ...

Resource PC Offline State

I am currently facing an issue with one of the resources used to run the developed processes. The resource is a VM based on Windows Server 2012 using Azure. There are four other resources based on the same architecture and are all operating as they s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when connecting to Blue Prism server

Hello, Mirroring configuration on my laptop to access our BP server but receiving the below error.  Other users able to access with same configs.  Has anyone run into this or recognize the root cause?  Client is unable to finish the security negoti...

Convert images to pdf

Hi guys,   is there any way to convert images to PDF? I work in Windows and I don't want to use the window pop-up which is coming with right click on the Picture.   Thanks Mareen

Java Spy

Hi,   While I was spying in Java mode, I couldn't spy the object after spy once. I got this error. "There was an error during the spying operation."   BTW I did all java configuration well. Is there any one else who get error like this issue?  ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerBI BP (v5) SQL database connection

Hi  We are using BluePrism v5 and would like to implement more intuitive capabilities to visualize information on logs.  Standard dashboards challenging to access and play around as business process owner, therefore the question would be Is there...

SAP - Server Busy - Stops responding

Good morning,  Sometimes, when I'm running SAP processes, I have an error (attached) that stops the connection with Blue Prism, putting my process in warning status. In this particular case, even if I use global timeouts in my object, it doesn't wor...

Server Busy POP in SAP

While we are the processing the data in sap during the wait stage in blue prism we are getting this POP saying Server Busy. Blue prism doesn't  throw any error it doesn't go to 'running' state. Stays stuck at 'waiting' state.  

• 4 replies
  • 2 likes