cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Room error

GregPiper
Level 2
Hello, I have a simple object which performs an action similar to a vlookup on a collection. When I run this in debug mode (in studio) it works perfectly on at least 5 different computers tested. However when this is run in control room, 2 of them terminate throwing the error "ERROR: Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems". Anyone have any ideas why?
9 REPLIES 9

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Is there anything different about those 5 machines? Are there any code stages that point to references, and could those references be missing on the 2 other machines? Do they fail every time?

GregPiper
Level 2
Hi John, No there is nothing different. References can't be missing as they all run fine in debug/studio, and show 0 errors at both the object and process levels. Yet somehow fail on the same machine when ran in control room.

SaurabhKumar1
Level 2
Even , I m facing same issue. Here is my issue in detail : I have a process that utilizes the Utility – JSON VBO object to convert a collection to JSON. The process work beautifully if I run it manually. It also works beautifully if I run in from Control Room manually (under Session management). However, it FAILS when I schedule the process and it runs using a run time instance of Blue Prism on the same machine.   I’ve tested many different collections and it always fails on this conversion.   The error that pops up is not very useful: ERROR: Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hmm, strange. I don't doubt what you're seeing guys but it shouldn't happen - Studio and Control Room are executing the same process/objects. All I can suggest is to contact the Support team.

ArjunRaj
Level 2
I am also getting the same error : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error. Did any one got a resolution on this

SodaHeng
Level 3
I also have this error during runtime and have no idea why. Any help or insight would be appreciated!

ryanamiller
Level 5
We had an issue with the JSON Object where we needed to ensure that one of the DLL files (Newtonsoft.Json.dll) in the Code Options was located in the Blue Prism install folder on the Resource Machines.  After ensuring that it was properly located we were able to successfully run the Action.  I would take a look at any DLL files and ensure they're located in the correct location.

SodaHeng
Level 3
dll location is not a problem since the bot runs perfectly fine for several hours before the errors come. once the errors come, there's no way to recover except to restart the machine. It seems like the bot is losing references to the dll over time.

SodaHeng
Level 3
after upgrading to version 6.2.1 (latest) as of right now, the problem seems to have gone away.