cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Room view - V5.0.23

NeilPannett
Level 4
Hi all, Maybe just a user error type scenario, but I thought I'd ask.. We've just uplifted to v5.0.23, and the team are still getting accustomed to the new Control Room. One thing that is frustrating them, and seems to be a step back from v4.2, is that when you navigate away from the Session management view (usually to go to the Queue Management) and then back, all of the personalisation (column widths / sorting, folder expansion / collapse etc) is all reset. I've tried saving the view, but that doesn't appear to cover this aspect - am I missing something, or is this just how v5 works? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Just how it is i think. We have similar frustrations. It would be nice for the whole application to maintain frame dimensions.

NeilPannett
Level 4
Thanks for the reply Tom. That's a shame - a few of our processes necessitate toggling between views to check the queue volumes - right now we've resorted to concurrent instances of the BP application running for the controllers so that they can switch between each rather than having to resize/sort everything each time.

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Seems to be a relevant work around. We have resolved the issue by coding our own Dashboard to display the queues as we wish in a web applications