Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inputs and Outputs

Hi, I would like to know what is the business purpose to use inputs and outputs. Can I ask for some business examples? I would like to know the connection of this functinality with real life processes. Thank you in advance. BR P.K.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Send keys to open the Windows menu

Hi, I've used "^{ESC}" value to open the Windows menu and I've got the following error: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Navigate1' on page 'Send E-mail' - Not Connected. What can be a reason? How can I open the Windows menu? ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see the pc in available resources.

I made my Pc as resource pc by running the batch file This is the command I am using -- "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe"/public /resourcepc The actual Problem is - in application server my pc is cycling between o...

Scheduler - staggered start

Am facing a challenge with creating a stable schedule, and I was hoping someone can help. Currently using v4.2, but if the solution lies in v5.0 I'll be happy as we are soon upgrading... Anyway - the problem: I have a sequence of processes that I ha...

Image Problem

Hi, I am facing a problem while entering the data and submitting the form. The way the (browser based ) screen is designed it has a search text box and a image next to it. To search I need to enter text in the text box and then press the search imag...

Shared application models

I've created a library of objects and components for an application that use a shared application modeller. Can I export/import these onto a 4.2 derivative of Blue Prism, or are these now only available to import/export to an v5 environment? I have...

Processing Collection object

I am passing multiples values as input parameter for an object by using collection. i want to process each element of that collection in code. Please help on this

MapieX subfolder access

Hi, I encounter a problem with subfolder access with MapieX, In the mailbox folder hierarchy where I want to get a mail, there's several subfolders with the same name, but I don't see how I can input a folder path with mapiex, I can only input the s...

Excel - Setting borders

Does anybody have any code which can apply borders to cells (either multiple or single) in excel? We have a process which creates spreadsheets for a 3rd party but the process owner wants them to look pretty! I can't just add borders to the template ...

Having trouble with Global send keys and "@"

I have a text data item with an E-mail address in it, when I run the script and global send key event tries to type the E-mail ,the @ turns into "2" as if it's not pressing Alt Gr. Not quite sure what's causing it, when I try to evaluate the expressi...

Decrease Running Speed

i have created a object In the object studio which when run ,runs at normal speed but when I tried to call it from the process studio it runs at extremely fast speed is there any way to slow it down without using wait stages between every stage?

Error creating MapiEx object

Hi, Below error is received while executing Send Mail action using MAPI extension in BP MAPI Object. Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005 : MAPI_E_CALL...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes