cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control room

EugeneIvaniv
Level 3
Hello everyone. The problem is that I have a connection to the app server, but I can't see any connected devices in the control room. Although I can see all the processes and objects located on the application server.

------------------------------
Eugene Ivaniv
12 REPLIES 12

I'm talking about an interactive client that is installed on a PC.(not on my vdi)

Eugene Ivaniv

Your running a resource machine on a pc outside of your vdi and want the application server to connect to this? your set up sounds very odd normally you would have appIication server and clients installed in the vdi if thats what you're using. I think you need to provide some details on the infrastructure youre trying to use so I can better understand what it is your are trying to do. 

I think maybe its just a bit of confusion about what we are referring to here, application server is your control machine which initiates process and controls the resource machines/interactive clients. If you want the interactive client to be visible to the server then you need to install the login agent on the interactive client, as when client machine is logged out the login agent makes it visible to the server and the server can initiate a logon and initiate a process. When the client machine is logged in the Automate.exe is what makes it visible to the server. Both login agent and Automate.exe need to be available on the client machine so that machine is visible and available for use by the server.

Michael ONeil
Technical Lead developer
Everis Consultancy
Europe/London

Hi Michael! Can you please tell me if I use Active License: Evalution, can I count on displaying 2 runtime resources in the control room (application server and interactive client) As in the image 24273.pngThank you in advance!

Eugene Ivaniv