cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credentials Additonal Properties

TomDixon
Level 2
​When using 6.5 we are trying to enter Additional Properties into a credential.  We enter the information and after we save it the information disappears.  Does anyone know if this is a defect? It showed in V5.23.  Thank you

------------------------------
Tom Dixon
SVP Continuous Improvement & Intelligent Automation
Citizens Bank
Johnston, RI
401-260-1170
Tom Dixon SVP Continuous Improvement & Intelligent Automation Citizens Bank Johnston, RI 401-260-1170
2 REPLIES 2

DaveMorris
Level 14
Are you referring to the Description field or Additional Properties? If you're talking about the properties, I noticed this too (assuming you're talking about the value field of a property in a credential) and I think it's a 6.5 thing because I didn't notice this is 6.4. But the value you input there is still saved. It just doesn't display at all in the UI. In 6.4, I feel like I remember it being just like a password field where it is masked in the UI but it still gave an indication that a value was entered there.

I currently use additional properties of credentials in 6.5, so I can confirm that it doesn't affect functionality.

Edit: I swear. Every time I try to read a forum post late in the day, it's like my eyes don't work. I see now that you literally said 'Additional Properties'. lol

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

GopalBhaire
Level 10
Yup can confirm that the Value Field is not displayed on reopening, but it doesn't affect the functionality provided apart from causing a false illusion it's not there.

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture