cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboards And Tile Library in V6.9.0

esaugos
Level 6
I have created a Tile Library and Dashboard to see the Daily Resource Utilization of the Production RTRs.
The Dashboards are auto refreshed every 30 minutes as listed by default in the Tile Library and displays the graphs on daily basis.

My query is, How can i export that Dashboard into an excel format ? Sample shown below as per the Dashboards created for Runtime Resource. I am using V6.9.0

21578.png

21579.png

------------------------------
Saurabh Goswami
RPA Architect
Ericsson Global Services
RPA Solution Architect
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Rambo27
Level 8
Hi Saurabh, 

For more reference on Blue Prism and Splunk Integration Guide .
There is no direct mechanism in blue prism as of now to export dashboard. 
From Blue Prism we can extract data using data gateways and use accordingly for any presentations.

Hope it helps you .

Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead
Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead Infosys

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Saurabh,

Others here may be able to provide their methods of doing this, but to address your question from a Blue Prism product standpoint, there is not currently an in-built method to export Dashboard data to Excel formats manually from an Interactive Client.

However, you could use Published Dashboards for external reporting to potentially meet your requirements here. The KB article, "How do I set up Published Dashboards for external reporting?" contains some guidance on how to set this up and contains a link to documentation on setting up Splunk to work with Blue Prism for reporting purposes.

Steve Boggs
Senior Software Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

Rambo27
Level 8
Hi Saurabh, 

For more reference on Blue Prism and Splunk Integration Guide .
There is no direct mechanism in blue prism as of now to export dashboard. 
From Blue Prism we can extract data using data gateways and use accordingly for any presentations.

Hope it helps you .

Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead
Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead Infosys