Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Collection 'V-lookup' to create 1 master collection

whitehouse-UoL
Level 3

Hi All,

Please can someone help?

I am trying to create a data collection to add to a work queue which contains all the data I require to complete my workflow.

The data I start with is this:

whitehouseUoL_0-1720089024931.png

Created from the system I am working in. Each option in the ‘Recommendation’ column/field has a corresponding code defined below.  

whitehouseUoL_1-1720089024934.png

What I would like to achieve is a data collection that looks like this at the end. Which I can then pass into a work queue to work from.

whitehouseUoL_2-1720089024939.png

Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

rokkam_saiteja
Level 4

Hi @whitehouse-UoL 

Try this 

rokkam_saiteja_1-1720093145787.png

After merging you can remove unwanted column from the main collection by following these steps

rokkam_saiteja_3-1720093505709.png

in decision box [Collection Fields.Field Name]="not req column name"

Thanks

Hi @rokkam_saiteja 
Thank you for your reply. I have given this ago and I am not getting the results I need. This just seems to be adding the to collections together.

I need the information in the new collection to contain all the IDs and recommendations and have the Code and Comment column generated on the recommendation column. 

Thanks. 

Merge all collection to Main Collection Keep IDs, recommendations and coding fields and delete the other.

then use append field action, mention field name then u can see this below

rokkam_saiteja_0-1720099357653.png

based on the recommendation column value u can set the comment by using calculation stage to the copy and paste field in main collection

Thanks

Hi @whitehouse-UoL 

Try to use VBO Millicom 

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/35840/solution/millicon---collection-utility

You have the action group by.

Let me know if it's is worked for you 🙂