cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database table

subramanyaTJ
Level 2
Hi All,

Where can i find TimeTables, Today & Tommorow Values in Database , there is no specific table in Database 

any help will be Great !

22730.png22731.png
22732.png22733.png22734.png

------------------------------
subramanya TJ
rpa developer
4 REPLIES 4

DaveMorris
Level 14
It's in BPAScheduleList

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Hi David,

Thank you, 

But the problem is i can only get name of the list not the values of " Today & Tomorrow "

22701.png
What i was looking for is Values inside Today and Tomorrow , 

Here is an Example screen shot 

wait process (example ) is schedueled to run everyday at 4 pm  how can i get that value in database 

22702.png

subramanya TJ
rpa developer
ibm
Europe/London

It looks like the way Blue Prism populates a number of places in the UI is by making inferences on data that can be queried from the database. I also don't see a stored value for upcoming schedule times, so I'm going to assume here that Blue Prism looks at the ScheduleTrigger table to see active schedule triggers and then does calculations each time you want to look at the Timetables view in the UI. Notice how it takes some time to populate that list? I would imagine this would happen quicker if it were just pulling a list from the database, so I'm thinking it builds that list.

First, try this query, Put the name of a schedule inside the single quotes in the WHERE clause:

SELECT *
  FROM BPAScheduleTrigger
  WHERE BPAScheduleTrigger.scheduleid = (SELECT BPASchedule.id FROM BPASchedule WHERE BPASchedule.name = 'name of a schedule here')
 AND BPAScheduleTrigger.usertrigger = 1

It may take a bit of trial and error to determine what some of the numbers mean. I don't think they are foreign keys or at least I don't see a lookup table for them. For example, unittype would indicate hourly, daily, monthly, etc. Also it looks to me that usertrigger being 1 means the Schedule is still active, but I only glanced at this so I'd check to verify this. If you want a similar list as that shown in a Timetable, you may need to calculate the next times that will run based on what comes out of that query. Obviously that's set up for a single schedule so you'll want to write a different query; I just wanted to direct you to where it seems to me that the information is stored.

Hope this helps. I does seem like a view would be useful for this stuff. Maybe someone else can comment with a pre-built query for this to display the resulting table in an already-consumable format.

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Blue Prism queries on various 'Schedule' specific tables and dynamically generates the timetable for future runs. "Today & Tomorrow" is the default timetable provided when Blue Prism is installed, but you can configure custom timetables in Scheduler >> Timetables to look at scheduled runs for X days in future against all or specific schedules you have.

If you need to get this information from the database (for reporting purposes I presume?) then you will need to build that query using the Scheduler tables - details of which you will find in the database guides provided at the time of installation - or you can reach out to Customer Support to get guidance on this.

Having a view for this is probably is a good idea. Can you submit this in the Ideas Portal?

Pratyush Garikapati
ROM Architect
Blue Prism
Asia/Kolkata