Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BluePrism Dashboard

Hi Team,   Can we modify the Blueprism Dashboard?? We have the requirement for modify the Blueprism dashboard respect to per day, month, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis all the process performance. In Dashboard we can show according the m...

Download VBO Notepad

209/5000 Hello, I'm doing the foundation course, but when I installed Blue Prism it did not come with the examples. I am currently doing Exercise 5.3.1 and asks for a notepad VBO. Where can I download this VBO?

Fuzzy Matching

Hello! Has anyone been able to try the concept of 'Fuzzy Matching' ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_matching_(computer-assisted_translation) ) by using Blue Prism? I was thinking of creating a VBO specifically for this but find it hard to know ...

Using CSS Selector or X-Path

Hi all, Does anyone know how to leverage XPath or CSS-Selector in BP? How we can use it in UiPath and Workfusion, but I couldn't find how to use it in BP for a web-app (Chrome). Additionally, Can someone explain the difference between XPath and CSS...

BenRPA by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended System Configuration for RTR

Hello All , Can anyone suggest me what should be the RTR configuration that is recommended by Blueprism. I saw a document which tells minimum systems configuration like below   Runtime Resource (Robot) ï‚· Intel Processor ï‚· 2GB RAM ï‚· Minimu...

Problem in opening Excel File.

Hi, i am getting the error mentioned below when opening a workbook "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Open Workbook took more than 30 secs." How to  avoid this?

Blue Prism has stopped working

We are suddenly getting the error message/popup "Blue Prism" has stopped working. How to resolve the issue? Problem Event Name:  APPCRASH   Application Name:       Automate.exe   Application Version:     6.2.0.2669   Application Timestamp:       ...

TN3270/TN3270E Type Emulator Not Connecting

Hi, I need info on Emulator, As per my requirement i need to work on the type of TN3270/TN3270E Connection type emulator . I tried application type as IBM (COM API) and IBM(HLLAPI) and Generic HLLAPI but it's not connecting and triggering error ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mainframe Error with Active X

Hi, I´m trying to use a mainframe EXTRA! X-treme 9.2 but when i try to launch after set the application wizard give this error "Error from Connect To HostOrSession: Failed to connect to Attachmate host A with an unknow error code. The error code wa...

Java Automation

Hi    I am unable to spy some elements in Java Mode . I have enabled the Java Access Bridge and also installed JRE 8 . Only elements i can spy is buttons and all the menu items not getting spied. Can anyone please help me in identifying the issue w...