Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BluePrism Features as a web service

Hello All,   Is there any way to expose BluePrism features as a web service.  I know there are ways to expose process or object as a web service but is there any direct way to expose features available in command line(publish/unpublish process, ch...

HTML mode of spying

Once i start identifying a web page and when i start changing the modes, i am not able to find HTML mode . And after some time i see it again visible  to use. Any insights ? if you are facing similar kind of issues.   Regards Gurunath K

Exception screen captures not updating

I have a resource whose exception screenshots are not updating when I try to view them in the control room, but they have been working in the past. 1) My process/object has the "Save screen capture" checkmark ticked for the required exception, 2) T...

WesGrey by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I created a copy of Word & Excel VBO's to house our custom actions, now I get the error 'Create_Instance' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.

To allow us to add our own Excel & Word VBO actions, but to avoid the de-merging/re-merging hell that comes if upgrading VBO's, I've created copies of any VBO's we wish to extend. I intentionally created the copies, so that I could retain all the gl...

Get Email Messages and Save attachments Using IMAP

Hi I have been trying to use Auro IMAP VBO which I have downloaded from Blue Prism Digital Exchange . This VBO is uses IMAP Protocol for getting messages. Using this VBO I am able to get normal email messages which have no attachments . But this VBO...

Resource pool not working

I have created a resource pool consisting of 2 resources. However, when start a process (drag-and-drop) and then try to start another simultaneously I get the following error: "Pool1 is too busy to run that process" If I remove both resources from ...

Foreground and background Bsuiness Object

Hi, I have query on Blueprism business object. It's based on foreground and background run mode. I have to trigger to business object in same resource due to getting one error while running the process, then process status also moved to warning sta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes