cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decipher Server Service is not getting started

Hello Team,

I tried installing decipher on my local machine. Post successful completion of installation, i can see that Decipher server service is not getting started. I tried uninstalling and installing the Decipher IDP components, also tried to perform the steps mentioned in the troubleshooting documents but no luck. 

Troubleshooting

Blueprism remove preview
Troubleshooting
Image processing is one of the steps in the document processing workflow, usually the first after a batch of documents is created, before OCR processing and Data Capture. A separate program (client) is responsible for image processing (C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Prism\Decipher Automated Clients\SsiImageProcessingClient.exe).
View this on Blueprism >

Error message screenshots :

9087.png
Event Viewer Error Message :

9088.png

License Status : Active 

9089.png

Regards,
Athiban

------------------------------
Athiban Mahamathi Mathialagan
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hello All,

On further analysis, i have found that i missed to add SQL connection string in Web.Config file ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Prism\Decipher Web\Web.config") and followed the steps mentioned in the below link. Now I am able to access Decipher via locahost. 

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/decipher/getting-started/decipher-configuration.htm#Add

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello All,

On further analysis, i have found that i missed to add SQL connection string in Web.Config file ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Prism\Decipher Web\Web.config") and followed the steps mentioned in the below link. Now I am able to access Decipher via locahost. 

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/decipher/getting-started/decipher-configuration.htm#Add

Hi Athiban.

I'm glad you solved your mystery. Thank you for sharing the solution.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism