cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you feel involved in the Blue Prism Community?

LorenaSeco_de_H
Community Team (Retired)
Hi everyone! 😀

We are constantly working on improving the Blue Prism community to ensure that our members get the most out of the platform. In order to keep getting better and better, your feedback is critical to us and we would love to listen to what you have to say.🔊

Have you had a chance to answer our quick poll here? Thank you in advance!!

------------------------------
Lorena Seco de Herrera Ortega
Community Associate
Blue Prism
1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Shubham!

Nice to meet you 🙂 When you click this link here it should take you to the Community Chat page and the poll should load at the top - highlighted in my screenshot:
17550.png
If you have any problems, can you share a screenshot of what you see when you click the link?

Thanks!

Norah

Norah Alsudani
Communities Strategy Director
Blue Prism
Europe/London

*Search for the #quick_tip hashtag to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community*

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ShubhamSemwal
Level 3
Hi Lorena,

I am not able to see the poll in the link mentioned above though. But I really liked this initiative of integrating blue prism community and having discussions here. Looking forward to learn more about it.

Shubham Semwal
Software Engineer
Larsen & Toubro Infotech
Asia/Kolkata

NorahAlsudani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Shubham!

Nice to meet you 🙂 When you click this link here it should take you to the Community Chat page and the poll should load at the top - highlighted in my screenshot:
17550.png
If you have any problems, can you share a screenshot of what you see when you click the link?

Thanks!

Norah

Norah Alsudani
Communities Strategy Director
Blue Prism
Europe/London

*Search for the #quick_tip hashtag to get up to speed with everything you need to know about the Community*