cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Importing a new process onto BP

BrianneGacad
Level 3
Hello All, Currently trying to upload a recent release i did onto one of my laptops to run but it is giving me an error as follows: "An error occurred: Could not allocate space for object in database 'BP' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup." I've cleared as much space on the laptop already and i believe it has more than enough already. I still don't quite understand what the error meant when stating "dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth" What other steps should i take to rectify this issue? Kindly advise Thanks! bgacad
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
What you are getting is an error because your database is full. This might suggest that you have been using a database too small for your purposes (i.e. SQL Express for longer than just for a POC) or you have not employed an archiving policy on your database.

ArjunBaiju
Level 2
We also faced similar issue. This happened because the db is full due to the large number of logs. So please delete the unwanted logs from the blue prism set db.